Rhinebeck Bus Trip 2014

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The second Monday

So, today feels like Monday.  Again.  And next week there will also be two days that feel like Monday.  Sigh.

I dislike holidays in the middle of the week.  I am not a teacher.  I don't work in a factory where the majority of the people celebrate deer season as a holiday.  So, a holiday in the middle of the week means that I work a few days, have off one, work a few more, have off two...and so on.  And with Christmas & New Year's, I get to do that twice. 

I may have mentioned that I don't have a good concept of time?  For instance, I don't know if I've been typing this post for 5 minutes or 20.  So all of these middle of the week holidays really mess with my head and I have NO idea what day it is.  Add to it that I'm currently doing work in November, December, and January (a whole different year!), and I'm really screwed up.  Sigh.

Christmas was good.  Thankfully, we didn't have to go anywhere.  There are, however, a ton of dirty dishes waiting for me (I just couldn't face them yesterday) and that thrills me to no end.

I am pleased that I got this bag.  I've been wanting one for a while now.  I managed to fit all of my purse items and my knitting in the bag.  I love the color!  It's called Poppy, but looks like a burnt orange (which is a color I'm really into right now).

What about you?  How was your Christmas?  Hopefully, you're not without power...

No comments:

Post a Comment