Rhinebeck Bus Trip 2014

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Change is a part of life...

First, there was Angelia's Knitting.  That blog died, so I created the Knitting the Fabric of Life blog.  For some reason, I can no longer sign in to post to that blog.  So here we are with Dreams of Cashmere.  I guess I'm ok with that.  Afterall, cashmere is, well, cashmere (and it's SO dreamy). 

Some things have changed since I was Knitting the Fabric of Life.  My daughter is now in high school.  I am no longer a college student, but I am now working full-time (which is a good thing).

Next week, I will be going to Rhinebeck for the first time ever...I'm so excited!  I've been knitting for 8 years, have lived in Pennsylvania all of those 8 years, and this is my first trip to Rhinebeck.

No comments:

Post a Comment