I know that the post is usually "Ten on Tuesday", but it's Friday, and I feel like doing a list-type post. So we have Fifteen on Friday. The fifteen will be fifteen things I carry in my purse. I'll group some things that are similar because, well, I have way more than 15 items in my purse at any given time. Here are things I always have in my purse:
1. Wallet. I carry a Vera Bradley purse (they have lots of pockets, so you're able to organize your items). My wallet matches my purse. I am currently using the Glenna bag, in the Heather pattern.
2. Water bottle. I always carry my water bottle with me. It easily fits into my purse. I use the Brita hard sided water bottle (in purple).
3. Knitting. Duh!
4. Medical things: Advil, Tylenol, glucose tablets, prescription meds (I keep a fews day's worth in a mini Altiods tin), essential fatty acid supplement (in another mini Altoids tin), a Ziplock bag with cough drops.
5. Keys: my personal keys, my work keys, a key card to get into work, and my work ID badge.
6. A mini eyeglass tool kit.
7. A piece of a chop stick with some duct tape wrapped around it (you never know when you'll need some duct tape).
8. A tape measure.
9. Several pens and highlighters.
10. Health & Beauty Aids: Q-Tips, solid lotion bar, Everything Balm, floss picks, eye drops, lip balm, compact, hair ties, tweezers, lip gloss.
11. Blue Tooth hands-free earpiece.
12. my phone & it's charger cord
13. a Ziplock bag with chia seeds and one with facial tissues
14. mints and candy
15. a spandex wrist support
These are the things I always have in my purse. Sometimes I have more things (papers, pay stubs, toys, extra paper), depending on where I'm going & who I'm going with.
What do you carry in your purse??